The following forms are used in the City Clerk’s Office. Please find the appropriate form below to fill out and return to the City Clerk’s office.

ATV Oconto County Map

ATV Map Front

Building PermitElectrical Permit Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning PermitPlumbing PermitSite PlanSign Permit

Chipping Release FormBrush Chipping PolicyLeaf Pickup Policy

Complaint Form

Open Records Request Form

Operator’s License Application

Park Reservation FormPark Reservation PolicyOrby Jones Park Family Complex Park Rental Policy

Picnic License (Temporary Class B License) Application

Street Opening Application

2020 Campground Rules and Regulations

2020 Campground Application